Sunday 15 September 2013

I’M FOR ADOPTION!!!



"My name is Brownhad and I’m one year and 3 months old, I need a home urgent because everyday is a death threat to me to be on the street . A little girl named Alexandra takes care of me everyday when those bad people who kills dogs like me come after me,bur she’s just 8 year old too and she’s so scared also about these people, some times she hides me in the building where she lives, some times I run away by myself from those bad people but my days are counted on the street .My friend Alexandra can’t take me to her home because her parents don’t want dogs in the house 
I’m verry loial, like we are all of us, and if you have children to play with I’ll be the happiest dog because this is what I love the most to do !!
PLEASE DON’T LET THEM KILL METAKE ME TO YOUR HOME !!
YOURS TRULY LOIAL FIREND, BRAWN HEAD !! "

Source - Facebook 

No comments: