Sunday 29 September 2013

Abandoned dog needs your help.


Abandoned senior German Shepard boy....the flies are eating his ears alive... He is so gentle, kind, good boy, so sweet and also so skinny and hungy....he has such sad red eyes from crying inside his pain because he was thrown away like garbage after a life serving his owner...

That's old wolf at the gate dropped on a street with houses in Bucharest, is gentle and submissive, I kissed, hugged and I anointed ears antibiotic that was eaten alive by flies .... With shame does not mean that I took, I just posed, I fed and I doctored because I have 7 dogs in private housing, 3in home yet still outside and not much to do with them Do not give up the idea ... to help him, we will find a solution for it but for now we have no where to go ...

I remained baited him, how beautiful, gentle and sweet it is, has jus 8 years, maybe less, is weak and feel ribs and ate poor hungry move it ..

If you have any solution for it, wait message .... I love and I hope to be an angel here and he ...

Maybe you have an empty courtyard where you want to leave a decent soul and love to grow old with .... after a life of faithful service that's no good and was cast as rubbish .... Please look at it and search for your soul to be the angel of kindness today ...



Contact Ioana  . 

Update on 29.9.2013

We named him Lord , we took him in a privat shelter, he is safe now but he needs a HOME, so please ADOPT, FOSTER, SHARE OR SPONSOR HIM, HE REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP! If you want to sponsor him, please use the paypal adress dani879127@yahoo.com with the mention "for Lord". Thank you, xx

No comments: